About

Fashion Blog Tips is here to help you make your blog more creative and organized. It also guides you on driving traffic to your blog and how to make money.

Blends

I created several blends of fashion icons and other celebrities that you may use as your banner for your blog. Banners do make a big impact on blogs, if you a have a good banner it'll make a great first impression to new viewers of your blog. Plus it'll help others remember your blog.

You can add your blog title onto these blends, resize them, or whatever you would like, but I ask of one thing: Please do not cut off the text that says fashionblogtips.blogspot.com. I would appreciate a little credit and this is how I ask of it!














1 comment:

Ez said...

Hey I love these they are so cool! :D I'm thinking about starting up a fashion blog to share my love of fashion and I was wondering how you created these blends? Do you use photoshop?