About

Fashion Blog Tips is here to help you make your blog more creative and organized. It also guides you on driving traffic to your blog and how to make money.

Content

Many people have asked me why my blog has gotten so popular. Although I find it not as popular as many might think, I am very flattered when people ask me this question. There are many ways at getting your blog popular, but the number one point is content. Content is key.

There are many topics that you can write about, but I advise you to stick to one theme. If you like to show off your outfits, then you should try doing that all the time. If your passion is to write about celebrity styles and outfits then stick to that. Your viewer has a specific reason why they always come to your blog and it's to read about the type of topics you write about. If your posts are random, they won't know what to expect and that can work against you.

For instance, The Clothes Horse and Karla's Closet always post photos of their outfits that they wear everyday. So whenever I visit their blogs, I know what to expect and I actually look forward to seeing new outfits or poses.

The same goes with Red Carpet Fashion Awards. She writes posts mainly on what designer the celebrities are wearing, who wore what at the red carpet, and she also has polls on who wore it better. See what I'm getting at? I sort of know what she is going to write about, therefore I check her blog just to see what's new.

So what I'm saying is, be consistent! Consistent may be boring sometimes, but it'll work out more in the long run.

Write About What You Love

I find it the easiest to write about things that I love or something that inspires me. If someone told me to write about beetles and other bugs in the forest, I'd have a VERY hard time writing about it, because it's not of my interest. It's good to keep in mind what other's might be interested in reading, but it's best to first consider what you want and like to write about. The better the writing, the more readers you will get.

Negativity In Posts

Ever wanted to bash a celebrity, designer, or someone on your blog? I think we all have and I have to admit that I don't write nice things about everyone I write about. It's okay to write negative things about someone or something (you have all the right to, it's your blog), but try not to be too harsh. Too much negativity will push sensitive viewers against your blog and that's not a good thing. And try not to be on the negative or pessimistic side on all of your posts. It's not healthy and readers will notice one day. They'll think "This person is like against the world or something..." You don't want people to think that!

No comments: